Each year from February through November we have one or two shows each month.
Each show will consist of 5-8 different events. There are 6 different age groups,
as well as a lead-line class for the very young.
The boys compete against each other, as do the girls.
- 1. You must ride 25 or more events per year to qualify for year-end class awards.
- 2. You must ride 15-24 events to qualify for participation awards.
- 3. Your dues must be current.
- 4. Current Coggins required.
- 5. All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- 6. You must pay $10.00 to ride in 5 event playdays whether you ride one or all five events.
- 7. All adult and intermediate members must work 1/2 event per show for year end awards.
- 8. You must work a 1/2 event for every child you have riding.
- 9. Sometimes you may be called upon to work more if we do not have enough people.
- 10. Each family is responsible for working 2 times a year at the arena for your points to count
We are also part of 2 statewide associations; The American Association of Sheriff Posses and Riding Clubs
and The National Associations of Riding Clubs and Sheriff Posse.
We are all so very pleased to have you join our club. If we can help you in any way please do not hesitate to ask.
New people mean new ideas and hopefully a better club.